Motor vehicle accidents can happen at any time, whether you are driving a car, truck, motorcycle, or are struck by one as a bicyclist or pedestrian.
Each has particular characteristics, but they can all lead to time off work, lengthy and costly rehabilitation, and even possible disability. You may suffer from brain or spinal damage, broken bones, and long-term difficulties such as joint problems, chronic pain and emotional trouble.
Helping You Heal
If you are in a car, motorcycle or truck accident, you will need someone to help you:
- Get the details of what happened
- Gather evidence of fault if there are any questions of liability
- File a lawsuit against the other driver, if he or she was at fault
- File for accident benefits from your own insurance company
- Help connect you to people who can help you
- Sue your insurance company if it refuses any of your benefits, or tell you that you are not injured enough
- Avoid missing deadlines for claiming benefits or filing
It's important to contact our lawyer right away, before speaking to insurance company representatives from your company or the other driver's. We can help you figure out what you are owed and help you present the right information to avoid delays and denials from the insurance company.
We can also help you to avoid making the kinds of statements that may result in your insurance company claiming that you are not really injured, or labelling your injury as non-catastrophic, or claiming the accident is your fault.